Friday, December 30, 2011

Basic Grey Sketch Challenge -

Hello! Popping in real quick with a layout for the Basic Grey Sketch challenge! Here is my layout of my youngest daughter when she got her ears pierced for her 6th birthday:
And here is the sketch - which I of course altered to fit an 8.5 x 11 layout:


Here is a close up of some of the details. I used Basic Grey Out of Print collection, and a bit of Indie Bloom (the green paper), as well as some white, black, and pink cardstock.  
The notebook stamp on the white cardstock is from Market Street Stamps - LOVE this background, and the sentiment on the green cardstock is from My Creative Time Stamps. The pink border along the side is cut with my Cricut from Paper Trimmings cartridge. Alpha letters are from October Afternoon, and the buttons and twine are from Papertrey Ink. 
Thanks for looking - sorry about the pictures! I still have not figured out how to take a great picture of a layout...I will keep working on it!

1 comment:

  1. That is such a nice layout, Your Daughter is very cute
    I am now a Follower
    Please come check out my blog
    Happy new Year
    Carina
    http://www.paperjunkietoo.com/

    ReplyDelete