Saturday, December 31, 2011

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger - Stripe-tastic!

Good morning! Hard to believe that it is the last day of the year already!!! I will have to get used to writing 2012 already...just in time for NEXT year to be over probably! Oh well...

So, today I wanted to share the card I made for the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger - Strip-tastic! Here is what I came up with:
And here is the inspiriation photo:


I loved the way the stripes on the wall and shirt matched, and also the way the girl was kind of "camouflaged" into the wall, therefore the sentiment "I miss SEEING you" - kinda cheesy I know, but it worked!
I used the chevron background stamp from the Unity December KOTM and colored in the stripes with Copics. Matted it on stripes of paper from an Authentique 6x6 paper pad. Finished off by stamping the sentiment from the same Unity Kit on a little strip of paper, with a hand-cut banner edges, and pop-dotting it from the background.
Thanks for stopping by - and I wish you all a VERY happy and BLESSED new year!


3 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! How cool is this?!? Wonderful! Happy New Year Sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWOW~ I love love love your take on this sketch--FABULOUS job! HAPPY NEW YEAR:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am literally in awe!!! This is super!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete