Tuesday, December 6, 2011

MFT Pure Innocence Tag

Well, tags aren't something I have done a lot of, and I see a LOT of amazing entries, but since I just got my first stamps from My Favorite Things - the Pure Innocence line, I wanted to enter the Guest Designer Contest on their Splitcoast Stampers Forum - there is a fabulous prize that would be so much fun! You can find all the info HERE! Here is the tag I made:


I colored with Copics, and inked the edges of the white paper with Tim Holtz Antique Linen distress ink. Next, I layered everything with some October Afternoon papers.


Finished off by punching a hole, threading through some crinkle ribbon, and adding a PTI button and some PTI twine to finish it off.


I love these stamps, and know I will be using a LOT more of them in the future! Thanks for visiting!


2 comments:

  1. How cute is this little gal??? I LOVE your papers and that coloring--GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is this! Great tag!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete