Friday, December 30, 2011

Unity Friends with Flair

Good morning! It's Friday, and that means it's time for this weeks Friends with Flair over at the Unity Stamp Company Blog!!! Make sure and check out the details on how you can win some free stamps as well!!!

For my card today, I used my brand new Blossom Stackers Kit that I was lucky enough to win!!! I inked several of them with different colored ink, and stamped randomly on white cardstock.
 Added a sentiment from the same kit, and some bling with my Jolee's heat set tool. Finished off by using pop-dots to attach it to the card base! 
Easy as can be, right? I think this is the closest I have come to clean and simple - and actually liking it! LOVE these bright fun colors!

Hope you have a wonderful day, a fantastic weekend, and a very happy New Year!!!

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Great stamping!!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is phenomenal! I love, love, love it! Fun colors and bling!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. This set is on sale... I didn't need until I saw this! Thanks for enabling me! Your card is so bright and fun. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! You've got a great eye for stamp placement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, this is so cute! Love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color combo! The bling pulls it all together! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is very colourful and bright. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! I love the bright pastel colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty, great use of Blossom Stackers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is very pretty and simple. Nice

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this card. The colors are great and the pops of bling are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would have never been able to stamp that many different colors and not mess something up. Hee! Hee! The stamping is perfect! Looks like it was printed that way! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Doesn't this highlight the stamp set beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a great, colorful card. And Yes, I agree, I have a touch time wit CAS, but your's is more, it may be simple but it is also...

    Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the card. I got this set for Christmas and now I can't wait to ink it up.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Luv all U'r colors on the card!!
    texasgrama7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! You have inspired to get this set out and create something.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, that is so pretty! What a great idea--I'll have to give it a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is tunning! I had that in my shopping cart and was trying to stay strong but guess I'll have to buy it after all:-)

    ReplyDelete