Friday, December 9, 2011

Unity Friends with Flair - and some challenges!!!

Good morning! It's FRIDAY!!! That means it is time for Unity Friends with Flair...and I have a few other challenges that I am entering this in! Here is my card this week:


The first one is the color challenge over at the Play Date Cafe - aren't they yummy colors? I LOVE them!


Next is the Tuesday Trigger at the Moxie Fab World - LOVE these ornaments, so I made a card with ornaments!!!


And finally, the Unity KOTM sketch Challenge - which I kind of turned sideways!


I used an older Unity KOTM from October 2010 for the stamped image, colored it with Copics, and added some PTI buttons. Then inked the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink, and mounted it on some yummy October Afternoon paper.


Matted it on more white cardstock, then on kraft paper, and added a Baker's Twine bow and another PTI button on the side.


Thanks for stopping by - make sure and stop by the Unity Stamps blog - and also check out the great sale they are having!!! It looks awesome!!!


17 comments:

  1. Very cute, love the buttons on the ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so much fun! Love the use of the buttons! Thanks!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love the buttons on the ornaments. I'm going to have to try that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and so bright. Great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the bright colors and the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is pretty. I love the colors and what you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome card. I love your interpretation of the sketch, and those colors are so fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is yummy. Love the card amd what you did with that twine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Heather! Your card is Beautiful!! I really LOVE the colours and the buttons on the ornaments - that's so clever. Great job!! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the use of the buttons on the image! Very creative card!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card - love the red and the button detail on the ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore those little, buttoned ornaments, Heather! Great take on the color story! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your fun card, the little buttons look great on the ornaments! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete