Tuesday, December 6, 2011

PuRRFeCt birthday wishes!

Just wanted to quickly share a birthday card I made for one of my friends daughters this last weekend. She was celebrating her 7th birthday, and really likes cats! 


I cut a frame with my Cricut using Elegant Edges, then used a stamp from Unity Stamp Co, paper pieced it, used a bit of copics for the nose and collar. Inked the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink in Antique Linen. All paper is from Echo Park's Victoria Garden 6x6 papper pad. The outside two layers are inked with Tim Holtz ink in Vintage Photo.


Finished off with some Crinkle ribbon, and a PTI button with some PTI twine tied through it.

Thanks for visiting today! Hopefully I'll have a little more to show you later on - trying to complete some challenges...which is extra challenging this time of year when everything is so busy!


4 comments: