Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Quick Retro Card...

Just wanted to quickly share a fun Retro card I made a bit ago while playing with some Crafty Secret stamps. I combined images from two sets, stamped the sentiment and beans, inked the edges with Tim Holtz Distress ink, and rounded a couple of corners off. Design paper is from October Afternoon, and I also added a bit of twine from the Twinery. Not my favorite ever - but I just had to play with these cute images right away! Definately be using them more in the future I'm sure!



6 comments:

  1. what a great stamp, this is such a fun card!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute sweetie...love retro! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER fun retro card--LOVE the images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet and cute card!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow! I love those stamps! I have never seen them before, but I am certainly going to search for it now. Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete