Monday, December 19, 2011

A simple Christmas Card

Good morning! Whew...I feel like I have been neglecting this blog through this busy season!!! I usually post nearly every day...and not so much lately! Anyway, here is another quick Christmas Card I made recently:


I used my Cricut and Elegant Edges to cut out the two colored frames, my Lil' Inker dies to cut out the cute banner, Papertrey Ink Impression plates to add texture, Tim Holtz distress ink on the edges of everything, a sentiment from Pumpkin Patch stamps, and a bit of Baker's Twine.




6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card, wonderful design. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ. Have a Merry and Blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL card--LOVE the music banner with the Holy Night sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, I just love anything with a music note, tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this, unique shape and fun colors...wonderful!! Thanks for joining us this week at SSIC!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heather. Beautiful card, as always! I was thinking of you today. I know you love the Lord, and show your love for Him on your beautiful blog. It made me think of you, and how we could really use your talents at Word Art Wednesday. It's a challenge blog that encourages people to enter by using scripture as their sentiment. I really hope you will check it out, and hopefully play along. You would be a huge blessing to us, Heather. Hope to see you soon!
    Blessings,
    Karen - Design Team Member
    wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete