Monday, May 16, 2011

Sweet Birthday Wishes!!!

Hello! I just realized that I almost was going to miss the Scrappy Mom's Terrific Tuesday's Challenge deadline - using Once Upon a Princess - so I decided to whip this together really quick! I also have been wanting to do the monthly challenge over on the Cricut Circle Blog, so I decided to incorporate that as well. It is a Tic Tac Toe challenge, so I picked the middle horizontal row of elements for this card. 


All cuts are from Once Upon a Princess. Both sentiments are from Scrappy Mom's stamps, and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I made a ruffle out of patterned paper, added ric rac along the bottom, and a bit of doodling and faux stitching. Have you noticed I LOVE kraft paper?!?!?!



6 comments:

  1. Oh so sweet...thanks for joining in! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such wonderful comments :)

    Tiffany
    http://sparkledmemories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great challenge project! You did a great job with your design! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to rock two challenges with one card! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Love the ribbon on the bottom!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors! Great job on combining two challenges! Thanks for playing with us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete