Monday, May 2, 2011

Chocolate Survival Kit #7

And here, I think, is the last one for today! This one is for the Throwback Thursday Challenge at My Creative Time - to use an older cartridge and make a 3D gift item.

This one started out with the wonderful background paper. I just loved the kraft and black polka dot paper that I found at Michael's the other night! Definately will be using that more often! The letters and the bottom image are from Nursery Rhymes, and the rose in the top right corner is from A Child's Year, the icon feature. It didn't have shadow on it, so I just made my own! Added some Crinkle Ribbon, some faux stitching, a few stick on pearls, and some Glossy Accents on the letters.






3 comments:

  1. I love this paper! What a great project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I love that paper to! I've had A Child's Year forever but until recently haven't used it and now all I want to do is cut things from that cartridge!! I don't have Nursery Rhymes but you are making me want that one now!! Great job and thanks for playing along with Emma's Throwback Thursday! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a sweet kit. I love the patterned paper you used and the Cricut images too. It is just right. Amazing job. Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete