Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Life is beautiful...

After submitting the one card for the Unity Stamp Company "Tweet" Challenge, I decided to pull out my stamps I won from the last Friends with Flair, and make another one!  

I stamped the bird first in red ink, then used my Tim Holtz distress tool on the edges of that, and all the other pieces. Inked the edges of everything, then sprayed Tattered Angels Glimmer mist over the paper with the stamped image. The red paper I used an EK success punch on (my new favorite!). I added a bit of doodling with my white gel pen, some pom-pom ribbon, and a few stick on pearls.





3 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! GREAT job! Thanks for participating in the TWEET challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors and image are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the effect on this! thanks for playing along with the Unity challenge!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete