Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wedding Card

Last week, I remembered at the last minute that I hadn't made a wedding card for a friend whose wedding we were attending! So...I pulled out their invitation as inspiration, and this is what I came up with. Sorry - I meant to take a pic of the invitation so you could see it, but I can't find it right now! The colors were black, white, and hot pink.

I had a really hard time making the colors show up correctly in the pictures, so this is the best I could get! The background is black, and I ran it through my Cuttlebug. The pink frame is cut from Elegant edges, and the bride and groom are actually Cinderella and her Prince cut from Disney Happily Ever After cartridge, using the Gypsy to hide all but the outline. The sentiment is from a stamp set by 40:31 Creations, and I finished off with some Baker's Twine and some doodling with my white gel pen.




4 comments:

  1. Love all of the extra little details in this card.. I almost missed the embossing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and one of my favorite color combinations.
    Thanks you so much about the hints you shared to leave comments. I tried it on my blog and it worked. I hope it continues.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely beautiful card! I love the color combo but the embossing really makes it pop! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower! Have a great week :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete