Monday, May 2, 2011

Chocolate Survival Kit #4

Hello! Thought I would take today to finish posting the rest of the Chocolate Survival kits I made for the craft fair this weekend! This one is for the challenge over at Scrappy Mom's Stamps to use the Paisley Cartridge!

The letters still are from Nursery Rhymes, the cat is from Paisley, and the flowers (I think) are from Sweet Treats? They are leftover from another project that I did a while back. They were covered with Glossy Accents and glitter with a pearl stuck in the center. Inked the edges of everything in this one. Thanks for looking!





3 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!! My sister and I are leopard nuts!! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh - what an adorable idea! I love the pink leopard print. Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute girly, love the background paper it works perfectly! Thanks for playing along with us! :) hugs x

    ReplyDelete