Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge

Looking for the Patches of Pink Design Team post? Click HERE!!!

I have tried so many times to do the Mojo Monday sketch challenges, and yesterday, I FINALLY got one done! And it is even in time to submit it! Here is the sketch:

And here is my take on it: I used the Unity Stamp Itty Bitty Sweetest Day for the strawberry and sentiment. Paper pieced the strawberry, then covered it with Glossy Accents and glitter. Also did glitter around the outside edges of the card. Used some corner scissors on the edges of the background shape, and ran the cream through my Cuttlebug. Cut the oval shapes for the sentiment with my Cricut, then used Baker's Twine and pop-dots to attach. The strawberry is also pop-dotted from the background. Used a Martha Stewart embossing edge punch for the brown lattice cut, and a little bit of random bling I had in my stash. Thanks for looking today!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Heather! The stamps, paper piecing and glitter are a great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just scrumptious! Love the sparkle on your strawberry. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete