Thursday, May 5, 2011

Unity Stamps Friends with Flair!!!

So...totally made my week to find out I won 25 free random stamps from Unity Stamps in last weeks Friends with Flair...so the minute these came in the mail, I had to ink them up!!! This is the first one I made...LOVE new stamps to play with!!! Super simple, super springy, and super true! I might not always like where I am, but I know that the Lord is guiding my footsteps each and every day, and I am right where he wants me...so I choose to sing in the rain...and sing in the sunshine...because there is beauty in each one! Have a blessed day!

14 comments:

  1. This is sooo lovely!! Love the soft butterflies and the bold text and totally perfect in this week's theme! Very, very pretty card!!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you made a background with the butterfly. Then the sentiment on top? Great ideas!
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful.. I used that sentiment stamp today too! hugs xo congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so lovely! Love the twine and those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love this! How cool to win that sentiment, love that one! Isn't it a comfort to know that the Lord guides our footsteps!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your butterfly is so fabulous in so many colors! What great stamps to have in a grab bag! SO fun. You did a beautiful job on this great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty. Congrats on winning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Your card is awesome! I love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I love the pastels butterflies That is awsome. I think card belong at my house Lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully lined up butterflies and LOVE the sentiment! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is SO pretty! I need those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so great! I love butterflies...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely Card!! Love Butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete