Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ugly Card Challenge...

This morning I saw a Worst or Ugly Card Fun Challenge over at Scrappin 3rdeeschik, and immediately thought of this card! I don't know why, but I really NEVER liked this card, so I never posted it...but this seemed like a good chance to share one of my less favorite cards!

I know the flowers came from Sweet Treats with Peachy Faces on them. The sentiment is from Unity Stamps, and the edge punch is a Martha Stewart one. The stamps were some random ones from my stash, and I did a little doodling.



5 comments:

  1. I think this card is darling. :D love the flowers and facees. The paper is really pretty too. what is it from? Thanks for playing over at my blog.
    HUGS and Blessings
    Meighen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - I really like it but I know the feeling. You create a card or a LO and it just seems like something is missing, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your card. Funny how that goes. I've felt the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what you are seeing, but I think this card is so darling with their cute faces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't see any ugly here. It's a fantastic layout! If ugly is what you are going for, I doubt this one would win because it really is cute. Love your designs! I have those days too, but I go ahead and post them on the blog. I sometimes wonder if the wonderful comments are friends saying "As long as you're happy with it, I think it's just great!". BWAHHH HA HA HA HA!!! Seriously though, it's really a pretty card! Good luck on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete