Monday, May 2, 2011

Chocolate Survival Kit #6

Another one! Are you getting tired of them yet?!?!? This one is for the challenge over at Whimsical Wednesdays - A Royal Celebration. I don't know if this looks royal enough, but I picked this color combo because one of my very good friends, who my girlies call their "auntie" has picked these for her wedding colors, and tells the girls that she has found her "prince charming!" So hopefully this fits the challenge okay!!!

The letters (big surprise) come from Nursery Rhymes, and all the rose cuts are from Shall We Dance, the Circle exclusive cart. Added some doodling and stick on pearls to finish it off!






7 comments:

  1. This is very pretty. I love those roses, your choice of paper, your stitching and the pearls.
    That font is gorgeous too. I don't have that cart but would love it for the font alone.
    Great job!
    Thanks for playing along with us Whimsical Wednesday.
    Crafty best wishes,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful! I am sure your friend will LOVE this! Thanks for sharing and for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays! Hugs, Cathryn67 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great project!I love all the pretty flowers,Super job!Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the colors and the roses are wonderful! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how PERFECT is this! I love the colors, those flowers and the whole concept! I am sure she will LOVE this... but again who doesn't LOVE chocolate with a BEAUTIFUL box! Thank You for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your project is just gorgeous! I love the colors and flowers. It does fit the challenge. It is all about interperting it the way YOU see it. Great job, thank you for joining in on the Whimsical Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice idea and you really thought "out of the box" (no pun intended!). Good luck from the Whimsical Wednesday Design Team!

    www.scrappyzeni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete