Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Love ewe...

A simple quick card today using one of my favorite Unity Stamps - and I hadn't even used it yet! So...I am entering this in the Stamps not used challenge over at All Things Unity.


I stamped this image in black on white cardstock, used my one and only copic, shadow blue, to outline the curls of fleece, then used a Prismacolor marker to color the face. Also dipped my finger in some light pink stamping ink, and rubbed some rosy cheeks onto the sheep! Finished off by using the wide end of the Copic marker to outline the edges of the white cardstock, and the blue base of the card, and added a bit of ribbon.  



4 comments:

  1. Heather this card is adorable and so simple, I love it :)
    ~Hugs~
    Becky
    www.squirlygirlcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK! I looooooooooove this Unity stamp too! I use it all the time--I love those little sheepers:) SOOOOOO glad you inked this stamp up!! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun over at ATU!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable, did amazing with the coloring. Thanks for playing with us over at All Things Unity

    ReplyDelete