Friday, May 13, 2011

Dragonfly on a Wobble!

Well...I had this all ready to post yesterday...but blogger has been down until now! Still not sure if it is going to work or not, but figured I would give it a try!

I made this card for two challenges, and a Design Team call. The first challenge is over at Random Flutters From Paper Wings: a birthday themed project. The second challenge is the Throwback Thursday Challenge with Emma: Use Doodlecharms (or an older cartridge if you don't have that one) and incorporate the color blue somewhere on your project. The last item is the design team call at Cricut 360: use lime green and any bug.

I am also linking this up with the Patches of Pink Link-up Party!

So, since I didn't have Doodlecharms, I decided to use Paisley, which had a dragonfly on it that was similar to one on Doodlecharms. I added a Peachy Face, some doodling, and put him on an Action Wobble. I had a hard time getting a good picture of the wobble, so sorry that it isn't as good as it could be! Hopefully you can picture it without too much trouble! I cut a tag off of Once Upon a Princess, added a sentiment from Emma's My Creative Time Stamps (LOVE theses!!!) and some Baker's Twine.




 




15 comments:

  1. This is absolutely ADORABLE! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that this spins!!!! Adorable card and thanks for joining our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Don't you just love the wobbles.. I sure do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather your card is so cute. I love all the colors. Thank you for joining us at Throwback Thursday at My Creative Time.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a super cute card... love the PK face. HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card. Love the colors too. Smooches... Felicia at scrapperinthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling card!

    Thanks for playing along with us at the Throwback Thursday Challenge!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!!!!!!! love it!!!! Great colors

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super I love the action wobbles good luck on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card! love the wobble!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! I love the face :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super card!!! I saw it as I linked my own to Cricut360. I think you're a shoo-in! :)

    ReplyDelete