Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy Birthday to my sweet little niece!

Today we get to celebrate my sweet niece Jozalyn's 5th birthday!!! This is the card I made for her! Can't wait to give it to her!!!

The card base is from Twinkle Toes, welded on my Gypsy. The banner is also cut from that cartridge. The sentiment is from Emma's My Creative Time stamps - and Minnie is cut from the Mickey Font Cartridge. I put her on an Action Wobble - those make everything so much more fun! The white background came from Elegant Edges, and I ran it through the Cuttlebug. Added lots of doodling, and some Baker's Twine.

I didn't take a new picture to shoe this, but after I took this picture, I put some Glossy Accents on the eyes and nose, and some red stickles on the bow in her hair! Just a little extra sparkle!






13 comments:

  1. Your card is the cutest!!! You did a fantastic job!!! I LOVE it and so will your little niece...
    Thanks so much for sharing....Don't you just LOVE Emma's stamps??? Oh my gosh they are like butter...haha
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too adorable! The doodlings were perfect too. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is crazy fun!!! Your niece is going to flip! Heck I would flip! I love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is SO adorable!!! I know a lot of little ones who would be very excited to receive this card, your niece is one lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is such an amazing card...i love how the head moves and the colors are so cool...and minnie is the cutest...great job on this

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is wonderful -- and then I see the wobble . . . over-the-top incredible! Any kid -- little or big -- would LOVE to receive this card!

    ~ Jen @ Musings of a Crafty Mom
    www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I think this card is so adorable. I would love to get this for my birthday and so not 5. You did an awesome job on the card. I love the doodling and the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness!!!! I LOVE absolutely EVERYTHING about this card. It is absolutely PERFECT. The shape, the polka dot embossing, the wobble, the stitching... EVERYTHING!!!!

    I must ask, what kind of black pen that is for the doodling, it looks like it has a little bit of a gloss to it.

    LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  9. ADORABLE card!Amazing job with this one!I love your Minni Mouse!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card...had to follow your blog!!

    Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Your work is just beautiful. This Minnie stole my heart... she's exquisite! You're a master doodler and the classic color scheme is gorgeous. I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Heather,
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Your card is darling! Your ministry is awesome also:) I am a new follower. http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Heather! You were in the Top 3 this week on Patches of Pink. Congrats!

    http://www.patchesofpink.com/2011/05/favorites-and-link-up-party.html

    ReplyDelete