Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Come fly with me!

This is another card I made playing with heat embossing. The leopard print background, and the butterflies both came from the Unity Stamp March KOTM. I embossed the leopard print on cream colored paper, then sprayed it with Walnut Ink antiquing solution. The black border along the side is cut from Elegant Edges, and there is a bit of Stickles along the side of that. Also did some inking, added a bit of ribbon, and a sentiment that came from my random winning from Friends with Flair.




Almost forgot...I am also entering this in the Stamps not used challenge over at All Things Unity.


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog and for the comment on my card! I just love this card here, the embossing really gives it the extra special touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wicked cool card! I love that unique effect that embossing gives and this card really displays that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is just stunning. Great colors and love how you embossed it. Thanks for playing along with us at ATU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOOOOVE the embossing--and the bright yellow! Thanks SOOOOO much for playing along with All Things Unity and joining in the fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice mix of texture. And I'm so glad that you got to play with us this go round at All Things Unity!!

    ReplyDelete