Thursday, May 12, 2011

One last Mother's Day card...

Okay, I know Mother's Day is over, but I have ONE last card to share! This is the card I made for my Grandmother - she will be 97 years old in July! She has ALWAYS loved strawberries, so I used one of my favorite Unity Itty Bitties to make a card for her. I stamped it on a plain white card, rounded the edges, colored it with my Prismacolor Markers, added a few tiny dots with my white gel pen, and covered the strawberry with Glossy Accents. The picture doesn't show the Glossy Accents very well - I had trouble getting a good picture - but it makes the strawberry look SOOOO juicy!!! Finished up with a sentiment from Emma's My Creative Time stamps (also with a bit of Glossy Accents on it) and a bit of red ribbon.



2 comments:

  1. Yummy card! I love the glosst accents you used on the strawberry. Cute idea! TFS!
    She will love it:)
    Sherrie K
    http;//sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet...love it! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete